We are a brand new Airsoft shop based in London. Our company is led by a team of Airsoft enthusiasts who have 15 years of experience of the Airsoft industry. These combined years include experience as both a customer and as a retailer. We bring key skills from other business environments, to provide something new to the Airsoft retail market.
One of our key philosophies for our business is, that the above all else, the customer comes first. With this in mind, we aim to provide the best customer service levels in the Airsoft market.
We feel we have chosen well, in terms of the manufacturers and suppliers that we are working with. Together with our manufacturing and wholesale partners, we believe that we can offer something new in terms of product innovation and guarantee backed reliability. We also believe we have something new to offer in terms of service levels and value. Our goal is excellence. If we achieve this please tell others, if not, please tell us.
Click here to learn about the team, or read below to see some of the comments others have left about us:
This picture was sent to us by a satisfied customer, William, who had the following to say about Pro Airsoft Supplies and G&G: “My recently acquired G&G MP5A4 proved itself very capable yesterday in the FIBUA environment that is RAF Upwood, and given the blowback is air-powered it sounded and felt awesome (several players also commented on that, and the fact it looked badass to see the ‘bolt’ cycling as well).
The full stock was also excellent, partly just because it allows the operator to achieve a perfect cheek weld with ease (especially compared to variants with retractable stocks), but also because a large-type NiMh fits easily and outputs great results, although I will try a LiPo at some point and see how that works out.
Would buy again.”
“Wow. Went there with a group of mates – we have not really played airsoft before and had just come from WA after being shown a few guns. Nothing negative to say about WA, it was ‘OK’. Stepping into Pro airsoft guns Supplies, the experience was like night and day! We spoke to the guy on the front desk and told him we were new and just wanted a look around – he told us to go into the back room and talk to Griff. We spent an hour there with Griff he spent a lot of time to explain to us the differences between all the guns and encouraged us to handle them and get a feel for each one we were interested in. We even got test fire several – everytime we looked like we had an interest in one, Griff would offer to set it up for test firing. Safety was also emphasied and we were given protective glasses. We weren’t even looking for pistols, but we were also asked if we’d fancy a go – of course we would! The knowledge of staff on site was brill, even asking about events around town a lot of info was given and it is obvious that the store had enthusiasts employed and not just ‘workers’. This all lead to a very positive experience and once we are all UKARA registered we will be back to buy our kit. Thanks again Griff and PAS, see you again soon. Summary: Nicely laid out store, with excellent staff and facilities. Highly recommended!” – Leo
“You’re definitely the best shop in London considering customer service, attitude and quality of service/product!” – Fred
“Hey peeps, I just have to say that you guys are absolutely brilliant. Wonderful customer service, always warm and friendly, always willing to help, nothing is too much trouble, efficient, professional, reliable and most of all a bunch of really nice people……………a big thank you for everything you have done and you will always come highly recommended by myself and Ollie…… :-)” – Annabelle
“My wife and I have been greatly impressed by your service, no matter who we have spoken to or when, we have had great customer focused service.” – Steve
“I can only confirm what has been said below! What a great bunch of guys they are! I’m new to airsofting and i had a lot of questions to ask. I emailed Andreas and the knowledge and advice i got back was superb, He pointed me in the right direction which was based on my needs and not what would make them the most money! I had a query late on saturday afternoon prior to my order which Dan quickly sorted for me, just another nod to how good the sales team is. It really is refreshing to have a company who you can tell is genuinely passionate and knowledgable. Based on my experince i cannot recommend them enough. Thank you guys for making my first move into airsoft a good one!” – Mark
“Andreas, thank you again for your help, your info has been of far more use than all my trawling over the net and checking what countless stories people have said!” – Mark
“Just want to say a big thank you for all your customer support, super fast email replies unlike some other company’s when you have to wait several days you only have to wait several minutes with the pro airsoft supplies team, plus your website is brilliant it always has guns in stock which others websites don’t have, will hopefully be making a purchase from here in about a month ! I am very impressed and recommend this website to any one ! Thanks again Ruben” – Ruben
“Thanks for your fast reply Andreas, yourself and rest of them team at proairsoftsupplies truly set a stranded for customer service, and not just in the Airsoft industry.” – Louis
– “Thanks great shop great service!” Charlie
– “They offer Fantastic Service, very knowledgeable. Definitely the place for Airsoft!” – Ben
– “Visit this shop a while ago..Its Fantastic shop Prices are very reasonably cheaper than other shops..And thats not all I Got a Free Tshirt from them…HIGHLY RECOMMENDED !!! Will spread the news!” – Raphael
– “Knowing the guys who run it, will be an amazing airsoft store brilliant to have another in London.” – Kieran
– “Thanks again, youve been a great help!” – Tom
– “Great shop with friendly and knowledgeable staff” – Duncan
– “Just want to thank you guys for such great service ! Very friendly and always willing to help” – Kit
– “I have been afew times and even parted with my hard earned cash. Staff are great and knowledgable” – Tel
– “Great prices and fantastic staff from what I’ve seen so far! Will recommend to others… Would just like to say a huge thanks to Andreas for the friendly advice and help with all my queries!
Can’t wait for the stock to come in!” – Ciarán
– “Visited the shop for the first time today. Must say very nice, good selection of guns to check out and very friendly staff. Well worth a visit, hurry up pay day!” – Gareth
– “Rifle built buy Chewie, Cheers bud, shoots like a dream!” – Kevin
– “Thanks great shop great service!” – Charlie
– “Great service,great AEG’s.” – Jake
– “Excellent service today guys, thanks for all your help :)” – Jeremy
– “Great new Airsoft shop! Friendly staff who really know their stuff, as an Airsoft vet I’ve already decided to switch all my repairs and upgrades to be done here. Love it ! ***** (Five Star) – Gill
– “Your website is the bomb” – Chris
– “Really helpful and very patient with a complete newbie” – Simon
– “ABSALUTELY AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE!! email within 10minutes i couldnt be more happy with them! just waiting on my gun to be painted and shipped to me then i will leave another review! Thankyou once again ProAirsoftSupplies!” Dave
“hey guys, just gotta say thank you for my new toy, ordered my G&G Top Tech T4-18 light yesterday morning and its arrived already. great service!! thanks again” – Moolne
“Can’t fault these guys on price or service. My favourite UK Airsoft website.” – Luke
“Top notch. Ordered a TM P226 E2 and it arrived 2 days later and works like a charm. Will be returning soon to purchase more for the armoury.” – Alex
“Just want to thank you guys for such great service ! Very friendly and always willing to help.” – Kit
– “Fantastic Store, Fantastic Website! Very helpful when contacting them via email. Brilliant!” Sam
“Just got to say thanks for the outstanding service on Friday!” – Colin
***** (Fire Star) – David
*****(Five Star) – Sir Dickie
– Praise for G&G: “Finally got to try out my T4-18 at Absolute Airsoft on Sunday. Pleased to report it performed flawlessly. Light, accurate. powerful and most importantly makes an awesome noise! Thanks to all at PAS for putting on the sale that ‘forced’ me to buy this.” – Matt